Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Printing Input Sheets

tmctygue
Level 1

I have been trying to print input sheets all morning but I keep getting the same error: "E0leException: Problem in TATETaxReturnServices.ProcessInputSheetItems ATEBridge: ATE call failed.2 ATEExceptionMessage {--}.NET>..." How can I fix this/is this an isolated problem to our office

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

9 Comments 9
Steve O
Level 1

I've been having the same problem.

Lacerte, what can you tell us about this?  and what are you doing to remedy the problem?

0 Cheers
rambem
Level 3

I called yesterday about this and was told that they are aware of the problem.  It looks like this will be fixed on the next update.  Anyone know when that will be released because I have files piling up.

rambem
Level 3

Never mind, today's update didn't fix this problem for me.

0 Cheers
Kathleen1
Level 4

Having the same problem since this morning.  Very frustrating.  I hope this is a priority and will be fixed with an immediate update when solved.

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

@IntuitAustin 

@IntuitBettyJo 

The radio silence on this is deafening.  It DOES dramatically impact the work flow for many of us.

Thanks.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
rambem
Level 3

I mainly prepare SC returns.  I found that the latest update fixed the input sheet print function for returns with no state return.  I found a temporary solution that works for me.  I copy the client and delete the SC return on the "1 - Client Information" screen.  This allows me to print the input sheet.  The only drawback is that items that only affect the SC return do not print.  I immediately delete that copy after printing so that I don't get them mixed up while making changes.

IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

I will take a look and see what I can find. 

-Betty Jo 

rambem
Level 3

I had my hopes up with today's update, but it's still not fixed.  This is getting beyond frustrating.

0 Cheers
Kathleen1
Level 4

Ours started working after the last update.

0 Cheers