Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-organizer

dnewton72
Level 2

Good morning!

Is there a way to utilize the e-organizer WITHOUT importing the data back into the tax return?

I have tried  and cannot seem to figure out a way to view and save it without pushing the data into the return.

Thankyou!!

Dawn

Firm Administrator

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
George4Tacks
Level 15

You could print and work from there, but  my recall it that it takes LOTS of PAPER. The whole idea is to review the items in the e-organizer and accept or trash them individually, just as you would do with a paper organizer or during an interview. 

I think my short answer is NO. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
sjrcpa
Level 15

1. Why?

2. You can print it to pdf. I do this for my workpapers so I have a record of what client sent (vs what ends up on the tax return)

3. If you don't accept it, I think it keeps popping up every time you open the file.

Ex-AllStar
dnewton72
Level 2

Thank you!

Can you tell me how to print it?  I have never used Lacerte and cannot figure it out. I searched the knowledgebase and could not find anything.

"If I don't accept it" so each time the return is opened there will be a message??

Thank you!!

Dawn

0 Cheers
dnewton72
Level 2

I intend to print to PDF..  Does this change your answer?  If so, instructions on how would be appreciated; I searched the website and cannot locate much at all on eOrganizers.

Thank you!

Dawn

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/individual/help/importing-an-e-organizer-returned-from-the-t...

5. If you want a hard copy of the data, click Print or click Close to close the e-organizer window.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers