Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e file 2019 individual

bdanoff
Level 2

still cant e file 2019 returns

I installed latest version of software

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

12 Comments 12
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Opens sometime today, the day isnt over yet.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
marc1
Level 1

I just tried as well.  A California return was transmitted.  Federal and 2 additional states failed

0 Cheers
bdanoff
Level 2

thanks I will try a little later and then call lacerte

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Oh my god, this tax season is a complete failure.  Time to give up on e-filing and just paper file all returns............... or should I assume that this like every other year and I have to wait another hour or two before the actually flip the switch at Intuit?

Slava Ukraini!
bdanoff
Level 2

lol

frustrating

0 Cheers
14strings
Level 3

Same here; frustrating especially since mailing returns is not the best option these days due to mail delays and delays at the tax authorities. I have some clients that could use their refund money. Perhaps we should have taken a chance with snail mail?

Intuit said they would start accepting out e-file returns weeks ago in a sort of holding pattern then transmit once IRS opens. "

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/individual/help/2019-e-file-start-and-stop-dates-for-federal...

IRonMaN
Level 15

"then transmit once IRS opens"

But the key is "opens".  This isn't the Capitol Building - you don't break in, you wait for them to open the doors.  They haven't opened the doors yet this morning.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I wonder if hub testing didnt go as well as they planned

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Ive seen reports of some weird rejections in some other tax pro groups

0 Cheers
14strings
Level 3

My point was that we were supposed to be able to transmit the returns to Intuit weeks ago then it would be "off our plate" because we transmitted and would only have to wait for acknowledgements once Intuit sent to tax agencies.

0 Cheers
JJV
Level 3

I had my 2018 and 19 individual returns reject earlier this morning saying they weren't ready yet.  Just opened up a few minutes ago - try again because it looks like its on!

0 Cheers
bdanoff
Level 2

just did and it looks like it accepted now

thanks

0 Cheers