Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

correct address on tax credentials

golfcpa99
Level 2

Hello, 

I need help getting the address in my tax prep credentials corrected to match my address on the EFIN application.  

The prep file was an error in the address name.  That is it.  

I called product support and they can't connect me to a tech.  Tried 3 times. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I feel like I saw this issue before, Im not sure what the screens look like, but someone said they were missing a place that required a contact name? to be filled in somewhere, I feel like they said they had to scroll up or something? I'm just going by memory from a few weeks ago, but once they filled in that missing box, then the Submit button was no longer greyed out.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Does this help at all?

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/license-information/help/register-your-efin-with-intuit-befo...

0 Cheers
golfcpa99
Level 2

I already tried this.  

For some reason the "submit" button is grayed out.  

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I feel like I saw this issue before, Im not sure what the screens look like, but someone said they were missing a place that required a contact name? to be filled in somewhere, I feel like they said they had to scroll up or something? I'm just going by memory from a few weeks ago, but once they filled in that missing box, then the Submit button was no longer greyed out.

0 Cheers
golfcpa99
Level 2

Thank you so much,  that worked, unbelievable,

once the contact and email was filled in the submit button activated

0 Cheers
voctave22
Level 1

it says that they cannot verify my credention oline

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Who is "they"?

And is this in regard to your efile credentials/EFIN in Lacerte?

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers