Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Listing screen (immediately displayed after logging into Lacerte Tax)

mikegtaxman
Level 1

Is it currently possible to include a column for the client's state revenue account/tax ID number in the Client Listing screen (immediately displayed after logging into Lacerte Tax?

If yes, then how?  If not, then why?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
User FIDO 61
Level 8

Maybe? (Seek and ye shall find! (Probably.)) 

Intuit Accountants Community > Help > Help Articles

Sorting the Clients list in Lacerte

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
George4Tacks
Level 15
I do not see "client's state revenue account/tax ID number" as an item in the listing to sort by.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
mikegtaxman
Level 1

Your comment repeats my inquiry, specifically that Lacerte currently does not include "state revenue account/tax ID number" as an item available for insertion in the Client Listing.  Obviously, that omission is a system issue for the Lacerte development team.

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

Obviously, that omission is a system issue for the Lacerte development team.

Any product enhancement requests have to be submitted directly to Intuit.  THIS forum is  peer2peer user forum.

And, good luck (as in don't hold your breath...)

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
We agree with your wish. You need to contact Lacerte directly. https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/accounting/help/sending-an-email-to-lacerte-support/00/4763

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers