Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA Form 3805Q

Bertille1951
Level 1

How do you enter the data for Part III on CA Form 3805Q?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

Have you tried:

Go to Forms view and look at that form. Pick a line you want to do input for and RIGHT CLICK, then select JUMP TO INPUT

If you need more help, then: What year and what type of return are you working on?

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
Bertille1951
Level 1

Thanks for your reply.  I'm preparing a 2016 Corporate return and when I go to the 3805Q and right click on the line I need, it says "jump to input feature not available for this field."  The input screen doesn't provide any input for "part III."  At least, I can't find any.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

I do not believe that section is supported. Lacerte does not do carryback well for CA. When you go to the carryback year, you actually need to pretend it is a carryforward for it to work. 

If you need more help, contact support, but I think I would wait until after 4/15 from what I hear about hold times. https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/how-to-contact-lacerte-for-help/00/4691

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers