Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA Form 3568 not available in TY19. When will it be ready?

@IntuitAlicia 

California Form 3568 is included with LC TY20 but not TY19.  Any news on when this will be available would be appreciated.  If this won't be available for a while, please suggest a workaround.

A different issue:  I don't know where to find my bookmarked Community questions and other articles.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks Mr. Tacks.

Spidell, a well respected information provider, said it needs to be filed with amended 2019 returns.  So if they are right, then LC needs to add it to 2019 as well.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
George4Tacks
Level 15

I believe this is a new form for 2020. It is not listed on the FTB site when using the forms search. https://www.ftb.ca.gov/forms/Search/

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

Thanks Mr. Tacks.

Spidell, a well respected information provider, said it needs to be filed with amended 2019 returns.  So if they are right, then LC needs to add it to 2019 as well.

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

I bet they are peddling their little tricycle as fast as they can. There is a lot of 💩 to handle this year. Be sure to wear mask and gloves. 

It is gonna be a fun year. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
IntuitAlicia
Employee
Employee

I've submitted an enhancement request to determine whether or not adding the 2020 Form 3536 to the 2019 program for amended returns would be possible.  In the meantime, this form can be prepared outside of Lacerte and attached as a PDF when electronically filing the CA amended return.