Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

laccpa
Level 3
I don't see a way to export multiple invoices from Lacerte to Quickbooks at once and opening the Tools/Export/Billing Data for each client is cumbersome. It would be great to highlight a client, click and open the export dialog. Does this exist? Function key, keyboard shortcut?
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
TylorValdez1
Employee
Employee

At this time you can one export one client at a time. There not a way to select multiple and have them all export to the same company file.

0 Cheers
laccpa
Level 3
Thanks for responding Tyler. This did not address my question. I understand that I can't export billing info for multiple clients and there are some technical difficulties with making that happen. What I'm looking for is a shortcut to exporting 1 client's billing information. It seems like you could quickly create a macro to be able to open the billing export dialog box to QB in one click while highlighting the particular client. Does this already exist? Is there a shortcut. Is there a function key or could you create an icon for this purpose?
0 Cheers
TylorValdez1
Employee
Employee

I am unaware of any shortcut for exporting.

0 Cheers