Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attaching PDFs to tax return

nandeide
Level 2

I have to attach 8 PDFs to a tax return.  My problem is that after I have selected 1 PDF, and then try to select another, I overwrite the original, and so on.  How do I get all of these documents in a row so that they are all attached? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

Did you follow the instructions in this article?  If so, at which stage did you run into this problem?

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/attaching-pdf-documents-to-a-1040-return/...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
George4Tacks
Level 15
If this is for stock sales, just combine the 8 into one PDF.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
SBTS
Level 3

I had the same issue but found the correct resolution.  After you attach the first PDF and appropriately tag it to the correct activity, you will look at the left side and click "add" to add a second PDF.

Screen 4 - Electronic filing
Click 'PDF Attachment'
Click 'Attach PDF'
Then for the 2nd and subsequent PDF, click "add" under "e-file Attachment" and repeat the process.

add pdf.jpg