Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask the Community and the link

rsowens
Level 3

When in Lacerte and I click on the ask the community button it goes to a dead link.  Then there is another link to click.  Why and when will it be fixed?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
itonewbie
Level 15

A number of the articles from the retired URL were omitted during the migration to this present Community.  If you have a specific question, you may like to post it here along with the dead link and someone may be able to help answer your question.  The dead link can then also be flagged to the moderators for update.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
sjrcpa
Level 15

The tax questions link has been broken for years. It went to a now nonexistent place.

I see the other one is broken , too. I never use it. I just have this site bookmarked and since I'm a glutton for something, I am here most everyday. I have no expectation it will be fixed, but I could be wrong.

Ex-AllStar