Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appointment Calendar

Brink18
Level 3

How do I link the appointment calendar among users.  I don't remember where I had input the network path in the past.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

10 Comments 10
George4Tacks
Level 15

It's been a while and I am stand alone now. I think it is Settings > Master Options > Data Path.

Maybe @IntuitAustin could get a confirmation. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
abctax55
Level 15

Try system file path... point all computers to the same path/server.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
abctax55
Level 15

One of us is right...I'm at home (Not-networked here) so I can't remember which answer will solve the issue.

Let us know?

( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
Brink18
Level 3

Our computers are networked and our data is on our file server.  I know that it's a different place though that the appointment calendar gets integrated and I don't remember where that is.  I can't find it.

0 Cheers
MirageTax
Employee
Employee

Make sure all computers are pointed to the File Server Option19 (or other year) folder as that is where the appointment calendar resides. 

0 Cheers
Brink18
Level 3

The appointment calendars work independently, but I cannot see an appointment made by someone else in the office on my calendar and I know somewhere I edited or added a path to make that happen in the prior years.  I don't remember where that was.  Networking the software itself is not an issue.  Thanks.

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

DID you check/change/point  ALL computer's system file paths to the same place ?

EVERY computer with the software loaded has the 'Options19' folder...  To have all computers "see" the same 'Options19' folder you must have all computers pointing at the same place.

It is either the system file path, or the data path (under options/setup).  If you are seeing the same clients across the board, then you have the data path set correctly and it's the system file path you need to fix.

Best I can do from memory, and home.

( Generic Comment )"
Brink18
Level 3

Ok, thank you.  I will take a look at that!

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

Hope it works... I'm off to a Super Bowl Party ( GO 49ers !!).

I can double check when I get back to the office tomorrow.  I know I do have to fiddle/diddle with it every year to get all 'pooters in synch.

( Generic Comment )"
Brink18
Level 3

I did change the Path in the Settings.  Once I saw that the appointment folder is in Options, I then remembered from last year.  I went to the Path earlier, but for some reason didn't think I needed to mess with that.  Thanks for that reminder!  I now can see the same client's appointments from all work stations.  Thanks