Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amend BBA Partnership Under Rev Proc 2020-23

Jane_S
Level 2

Rev Proc 2020-23, part of CARES Act relief allows a BBA partnership to file an amended 1065 instead of an AAR if certain requirements met.  I have a BBA partnership 2019 1065 that meets the requirements and I would like to amend instead of file AAR.  I can't find anywhere in Lacerte to print the required statement "FILED PURSUANT TO REV PROC 2020-23" at the top of the return or on the K-1s.  Anyone know if this is possible to do in Lacerte and if so, how?  Thank you!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sjrcpa
Level 15

In the Misc Info Screen 3, below Tax Year Info, Text to print at top of Form 1065; In the Amended Screen "Text to print on top of 1065X", or perhaps one of the radio buttons in the amended screen for type of amended return.

Ex-AllStar

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
sjrcpa
Level 15

In the Misc Info Screen 3, below Tax Year Info, Text to print at top of Form 1065; In the Amended Screen "Text to print on top of 1065X", or perhaps one of the radio buttons in the amended screen for type of amended return.

Ex-AllStar
Jane_S
Level 2

Yes, that did it.  Thank you!

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Which option was the solution?

You're welcome.

Ex-AllStar
Jane_S
Level 2

Misc Info Screen 3, below Tax Year Info, Text to print at top of Form 1065 worked. Thank you again!