Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8962 ALLOCATION DIAGNOSTIC REF #44876

SONDRAP
Level 1

NEED TO ALLOCATE PTC.  FATHER'S 1095-A IS FOR SELF AND 2 KIDS.  HE DOES NOT CLAIM THE KIDS SO MUST ALLOCATE ONLY 1/3 OF THE PREMIUM TO HIM.  NO MATTER WHAT I DO I CONTINUE TO GET CRITICAL DIAGNOSTIC ERROR

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SONDRAP
Level 1

I figured out how to properly get in correctly entered into La Certe software.  In the allocation section you list only the name and social security number of the person who is claiming the credit on that tax return.  And the percentage that belongs to that individual or individuals.  

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

Maybe @TaxGuyBill can get you pointed in the right direction

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

I could the OP how the tax forms need to be done, but I have no idea what "DIAGNOSTIC REF #44876" means.  If the OP can clarify exactly what the error message is, I may be able to point them in the right direction.

0 Cheers
SONDRAP
Level 1

I figured out how to properly get in correctly entered into La Certe software.  In the allocation section you list only the name and social security number of the person who is claiming the credit on that tax return.  And the percentage that belongs to that individual or individuals.