Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 Lacerte installation and access My Account Management

Cindy94930
Level 2

I am trying to install 2021 Lacerte, but I can't access My Account.  When I click on that button, I am taken to a blank page.  I have called Lacerte about this and they do not have an answer.

0 Cheers
13 Comments 13
abctax55
Level 15

Try a different browser.  I can't get to *myaccount* using certain browsers (AVG).  

Microsoft Edge seems to work best.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
Cindy94930
Level 2

I have tried Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer and Firefox in addition to Chrome.  I have disabled all security software, cleared cookies, updated everything.  

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

@IntuitBettyJo 

Can you help out here?  Thanks !

( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
Cindy94930
Level 2

I am very frustrated that I can't install the 2021 program that I have paid for.  Does anyone else have this problem?  When I call, they keep me on the line for two hours then tell me to send a ticket through the 2020 Lacerte program.  I have already done that.  They responded by saying it is only resolvable on the phone.

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

@IntuitGabi 

Any chance you can step in here?

@Cindy94930 

I've pinged two Intuit employees for you; hopefully one will chime in.

( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
Cindy94930
Level 2

Thank You

0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

@Cindy94930 are you still experiencing a blank page while accessing My account? I'll let you know when I find out more. 

+ adding 2020 Lacerte Tax Program Update. Also confirm that your current program is up to date as well! 

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
abctax55
Level 15

Gabi, thanks for helping.

( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
Cindy94930
Level 2

Yes, still experiencing blank screen - this has been happening for months.

0 Cheers
bpgarwood
Level 1

I have the same issue.  Blank screen when signing into my account on all web browsers I've tried (Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome).

Were you able to get it working?  If so, how?

0 Cheers
Cindy94930
Level 2

Hello,

Yes, I finally got it working.  I hired a tech to help, but they were unsuccessful, telling me it seemed to be a problem with my user name and password, which I usually couldn't even get to.  I called back Lacerte and they had me run thru everything again and when I retried Firefox for what much have been the tenth time, it worked.  I haven't retried accessing my account as I successfully installed the 2021 program.  I am hoping Lacerte will hear from more people like us and find out what the issue is.

0 Cheers
dcarrillo
Level 2

Ran into an inability to access my account (blank screen) spoke to several Lacerte support people.  Mostly used Firefox but finally tried Chrome which didn't work either UNTIL per Lacerte support staff I right-clicked under "intuit accountants" and choose "incognito" and Bingo!  Tried again using Firefox and the incognito option not found.  A least two hours were wasted.  I feel like I wrestled  a 'gator.

I need a nap and it's only 9:50AM

JBM
Level 1

I have had this problem for days.  Lacerte could not help at all.  I finally figuered out what to do.  I uninstalled firefox from my computer.  Turned my computer off. Waited 5 minutes.  Turned it back on and installed Firefox.  I used this browser to install Lacerte 2021 and finally it worked.  My Account Management page was no longer blank and I was in.  Why after hours on the phone with Lacerte they couldn't think of that I have no Idea.

0 Cheers