Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2020 complete organizer is not including additional information page.

JackW
Level 3
Why is my complete organizer not including the additional information page when printing?
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15
  1. Under Tools > Organizer, click on Print Paper Organizer > Complete Organizers on the left panel.
  2. On the next screen, click on the Organizer Settings... button.
  3. On the next popup, scroll down to the very bottom, and make sure there is a check mark for Additional Information.  If not, click on the box until a check mark appears.
  4. Hit OK and go through the normal process to print your organizers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
itonewbie
Level 15
  1. Under Tools > Organizer, click on Print Paper Organizer > Complete Organizers on the left panel.
  2. On the next screen, click on the Organizer Settings... button.
  3. On the next popup, scroll down to the very bottom, and make sure there is a check mark for Additional Information.  If not, click on the box until a check mark appears.
  4. Hit OK and go through the normal process to print your organizers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
abctax55
Level 15

Because you didn't mark it to print in the selections?

I "forced" it on mine; especially this year as I'm not meeting with clients & I want them to have a specific sheet to list their questions/concerns.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
JackW
Level 3

How do I force it when printing a complete organizer?  Shouldn't a complete organizer include this page?

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

Evidently not, at least not *this* year.

Jensen walked you thru the steps to force it to print.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
itonewbie
Level 15

At least for me, Complete Organizer has all pages forced (including Additional Information).  Not sure why it isn't for the OP.  My guess is that the OP had this changed somehow last year and rolled over the settings during the installation.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers