Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Organizer for 2020 Clients

Help me Please
Level 2

I am not able to get a fillable blank pdf organizer from Lacerte 2019. 

When I do Tools > Blank Organizer > Print > Ok > File (PDF)   it will not save.

I have a scanned PDF but it is not editable.

Can someone provide a link to the blank organizer file?

Please do not link me to another article or thread. I have searched through many of them.

Thank you very much for your help!

Thank you in advance
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15
13 Comments 13
abctax55
Level 15

There is no such critter in Lacerte, unless you consider the E-organizer.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
George4Tacks
Level 15

You can purchase this product https://www.pdfautomationstation.com/products/item22.cfm

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
Help me Please
Level 2

So nobody has the blank organizer file PDF?

Thank you in advance
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
sjrcpa
Level 15

You can print a blank Organizer to pdf from Lacerte but it is not fillable.

Ex-AllStar
Help me Please
Level 2

Thank you very much!

Thank you in advance
0 Cheers
Help me Please
Level 2

I can't find this page in the organizer and it is probably the most important one as I will be sending the blank organizer out to new clients. Have a link with this page?

Lacerte Organizer question.PNG

Thank you in advance
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

My preferred method is to actually create their prior year return and do the organizer from that. 

You can just use the 2019 program to print blank organizers. I guess I assumed something incorrectly. See the image.

Capture.JPG

0 Cheers
Help me Please
Level 2

I've gone through those steps but when I do File(PDF) > OK it does not pop up a file save location and just closes the print menu like it did it. 
Is this file being saved in an unknown folder or is it just an error?

Lacerte Blank Organizer FIle.PNG

Thank you in advance
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

Try the new Lacerte Tool Hub https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/fix-common-problems-and-errors-with-the-l...

It has a pdf repair tool in it.

0 Cheers
Help me Please
Level 2

I'll try that. Would you happen to have those first pages with the Client information / DOB / dependents?

Thank you in advance
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

No, but there are probably more condensed equivalents such as https://www.cchwebsites.com/content/pdf/tax_organizer.pdf 

To paraphrase an old ad line "Let your Google do your walking on the internet. "

0 Cheers
Lsebcpa
Level 1

I've tried that.  The documentation seemed to consist of a YouTube video.  I couldn't get the **bleep** thing to work.  The person who publishes the software wanted to remote into my system to solve the problem, but I wasn't about to expose my client data to a third party.  He then offered to troubleshoot by phone, which I declined.  This was supposed to save me time, but it had the opposite effect.  If I was willing to invest the time with him to troubleshoot, the program probably would have worked.  But who buys software just to spend time on the phone with support?

0 Cheers