Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Lacerte

kthomas
Level 1

Our 2019 Lacerte Tax Program seems to be having a lot of issues.  It will freeze up and kick us out.  When we get back into the program, our display setting are all different.  For instance, we have the first column set as Client Name, LNF.  When it kicks us out and we go back in, it will show the spouse occupation. Has this happened to anybody else? Any ideas on how to fix it, or is it just a kink in the system to work itself out?  Thank you!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Swaldrep
Level 2

This happened to us last year.  I went rounds with 3 different techs at Lacerte, plus our company IT. One Lacerte guy helped find the answer.  The link is : 

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1616319-common-settings-for-lacerte-system-adminis...

I hope this helps you.  After our IT did the steps in the article, we haven't had any trouble since.

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Its not just you

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
txsDavid
Level 1

You are not alone.  The message I get most often is "program not responding" and while I twiddle my thumbs waiting for it to respond, it becomes unresponsive at all.  End task and start over.  Also when opening other modules (S-Corp, Fiduciary) it takes more than 2 minutes to open the new module and then it has changed the master settings that I just created Saturday.  Finally, I've started timing my issues.  From click on logo to Sign in = 12 to 21 seconds, from Sign in to program ready to use about 2 minutes 20 seconds.  If Intuit is trying to put me out of business, they are close to succeeding.

0 Cheers
Tracey1
Level 3

You are not alone...this has been happening to us since last year and they keep saying it isn't their issue that it originates on our end...really...

0 Cheers
Swaldrep
Level 2

This happened to us last year.  I went rounds with 3 different techs at Lacerte, plus our company IT. One Lacerte guy helped find the answer.  The link is : 

https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1616319-common-settings-for-lacerte-system-adminis...

I hope this helps you.  After our IT did the steps in the article, we haven't had any trouble since.

kthomas
Level 1

Yes! This is what the tech told me on the phone today as well.  He said even it one workstation is sync'd it will mess everybody else up. Great feature to have... Thank you for you link!!! 

0 Cheers