Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Lacerte Login

patcpanj
Level 1

About one out of every five times I try and login to 2019 Lacerte it just hangs up and I do not get to the enter password screen.  If I restart the computer is then works ok for a while, then the same thing happens again.  I am on a two computer network and the associate computer does not have this issue.  I update Lacerte all the time with no issue.  This is the first year I am using WIN10.  Has anyone had this problem and if so how were you able to resolve, thanks.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rotsky
Level 2

A couple programs have affected my Lacerte performance if they're running.  The Spotify app and Malwarebytes. I think because they use so much memory.

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
rotsky
Level 2

A couple programs have affected my Lacerte performance if they're running.  The Spotify app and Malwarebytes. I think because they use so much memory.

patcpanj
Level 1

Thanks for the reply, I adjusted Malwarebytes so it does not load on start-up and it seems to have worked!

0 Cheers