Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Individual Keeps locking Up

The program keeps locking up once I go in and try to do a few things. I thought it was isolated and I called for support which was resolved with a band aid by going into batch input and I did what i needed to do in a certain return issue but the real issue with the program wasn't. I'm now seeing it systemically. The hold times are super long. Anybody with this issue?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
abctax55
Level 15

Try running WebSetUp & reinstall the program, or use that new Lacerte Tool Hub thingy (that I can't get to install as my AV software says it's infected with a trojan).

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
itonewbie
Level 15

@abctax55To get around the AV, did you try whitelisting the tool?  You probably did already but thought I'd bring it up anyway. 🙂

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
abctax55
Level 15

@itonewbie 

I haven't tried anything yet.... been too busy with the deadline, then trying to recover 😂

Plus I haven't needed to trouble shoot the program anyway; call me lucky.   I may play with the download just out of curiosity as to what the HUB can do...

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
George4Tacks
Level 15