Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Form 990

DGII
Level 2

I am e- filing a 990 for an entity with an October  2020 year end.   I have entered all of the data into the 2019 module, it validates.  When I try to e-file, I don't have an opportunity to proceed because it says "Federal - Accepted".  I did not previously efile this return.  It is new and I just entered it today.  I filed other 2019 990s (calendar year entities) with no issue.  The only thing different about this return is that I did copy it from another return, but changed the name, the FEIN, and (of course) all of the data.  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
"The only thing different about this return is that I did copy it from another return, but changed the name, the FEIN, and (of course) all of the data. "
Could it still be recognizing the internal Efile info from the return you copied it from?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
DGII
Level 2

That is what I don't know.  If it is, then I need help in figuring out how to removed that information.  The "copy" function isn't of much use if is doing this.

0 Cheers