Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 Efile Extension Wizard

MELISSA31410
Level 1

Anyone else having issues with the Efile Extension Wizard in 2019 Lacerte?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NWT_Edgar
Level 2

I was able to get around this erro by going to Screen 9,  deselect  "Efile Arizona State Extension" and the critical diagnostic goes away...

The current wait time for Lacerte to even speak to me is 2 hours and 15 minutes. No one has time for that the week of the deadline.  Hope this works for you.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
SandyMo
Level 1

yes Melissa, I am too!  I am getting an error when trying to extend returns, with a code 52389...any help from Lacerte on this?

0 Cheers
klillie
Level 2

How did you solve the error for code 52389? I'm getting the same.

SandyMo
Level 1

not yet...i don't have a resolve yet....calling Lacerte Now, to hopefully get an answer....min 1 hour wait!

0 Cheers
NWT_Edgar
Level 2

Anyone get resolution on this?? Error Code 52389

0 Cheers
NWT_Edgar
Level 2

I was able to get around this erro by going to Screen 9,  deselect  "Efile Arizona State Extension" and the critical diagnostic goes away...

The current wait time for Lacerte to even speak to me is 2 hours and 15 minutes. No one has time for that the week of the deadline.  Hope this works for you.

0 Cheers