Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2018 Federal Sch 1

JoAnn
Level 2

When will we be able to efile 2018 with a Sch 1? I still get an error message and have reinstalled the program, still not eligible to efile.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoAnn
Level 2

I found someone else have asked a similar question. Awonderful person answered that you can disable the efile error message and file the return. I worked! Sent and Accepted.

I am very pleased and so will my client be pleased when they get their check.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Agiuong
Level 1

When the form first went into draft form again recently, I called in and a rep showed me the link to the documentation where the IRS passed a bill that might change the Sch 1, so we were waiting on that. Looking today at the IRS forms page it seems the form was released, so I was also wondering when we'll be able to get the final Sch 1 on Lacerte?

0 Cheers
JoAnn
Level 2

I found someone else have asked a similar question. Awonderful person answered that you can disable the efile error message and file the return. I worked! Sent and Accepted.

I am very pleased and so will my client be pleased when they get their check.

0 Cheers
TaxMom12
Level 3

I just did a 2018 update and Schedule 1 is still watermarked.  I clicked on the form status in Lacerte and it took me to the Proconnect Form Status and it states - Sch 1 Final form without watermark was released on April 07, 2020.

This does not appear to be in the Lacerte update.  I need to file an amended 2018 and must paper file so I can't disable the e-file diag.  It prints with the watermark.  

Any one else experiencing the same in Lacerte?

0 Cheers
judyblueyes
Level 2

thank you, thank you, and thank you!

0 Cheers
TaxMom12
Level 3

Question - I'm working on an amended 2018 and since i have to paper file, the printed form is watermarked with "do not file".  When you printed the return for client copy etc, was it also watermarked?

0 Cheers
ddover831
Level 1

how  do I  disable  this  so I  may  efile

0 Cheers
judyblueyes
Level 2

e-file/efile support tools/disable efile error

0 Cheers