Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma from 2019 to 2020 for Fiduciary Returns

brietze
Level 2

I am attempting to proforma fiduciary returns from 2019 to 2020 (both Lacerte programs fully updated) but am getting the following error message:

"This feature will be available when the Proforma/Organizer update is released later in 2020." 

Since it is now mid Feb 2021, I am surprised by the message.  Is anyone else having the same message or can point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Brian

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pat
Level 5

I have successfully proforma'd all of my fiduciary returns from 2019 to 2020. I don't recall getting that message when I proforma'd and don't typically use organizers for these returns but I just printed one successfully for a trust.

My 2019 version is 41.0107 and that includes the 2020 Proforma version listed in 2019, too.

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
sjrcpa
Level 15

Make sure 2109 has the latest updates.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
brietze
Level 2

Thanks - it says I have the latest version.  Not sure what else I can do - can someone confirm they have been able to proforma fiduciary returns from 2019 to 2020?

0 Cheers
pat
Level 5

I have successfully proforma'd all of my fiduciary returns from 2019 to 2020. I don't recall getting that message when I proforma'd and don't typically use organizers for these returns but I just printed one successfully for a trust.

My 2019 version is 41.0107 and that includes the 2020 Proforma version listed in 2019, too.

brietze
Level 2

Thank you for the response - appreciate you pulling the version as that helped isolate the problem with IT.

Best, 
Brian

0 Cheers