Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing to PDF not working after last update?

tbolton
Level 2

I just ran the fix PDF under help menu.  Still doesn't work.   When I called yesterday on Sunday I was told problem due to last update.   Fixed another problem - then lost my patience with all this (a different PDF problem which to day will not understand these types of bugs in the program.)   If someone has a different work around I would so appreciate it!  Can't tell it to print directly to PDF - prints garbage.   

Thanks!  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
ric voss
Level 2

I just downloaded the most current version and now I cannot print either.   Lacerte needs to fix this.   

pamdory
Level 8

Hmmm, I updated and have not had a problem with the pdf printer.  My pdf printing as of yesterday and today is working.  Generally the first thing I do in the morning is check for updates and install any available.  

I have been getting an error message when I print, referring me use the Lacerte Toosl Hub > Program > WebSetup/force .  This error doesn't interfere with the actual printing, paper & pdf.  But I take it as a hint that there is likely a compatibility problem between versions of Lacerte & Windows 10.  So this morning I ran the tool in the hub and then did a restart of my computer.

I printed a tax return, paper & pdf and all is well.  And I didn't get the error message.

0 Cheers
tbolton
Level 2

Hi Pam - interesting.  This definitely wasn't helpful.  Still doesn't work.   Normally I would want to know what different environments we have - but ugggghh  I just want this fixed.  LACERTE is this being fixed today???!!!

0 Cheers