Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing issue with Lacerte 2020 - slip sheet Return Folder page is printing wrong

ArtyFacts123
Level 3

Hi there!

We have Lacerte 2020 on several computers at the office. The client data is stored on one central computer and we share it from there.  In any case, on the 'main' computer, there is an issue with printing one of the tax return pages.  I just checked and the settings for the template of this page and it's the same for both the computers.   What happens is that from this 'main' computer, suddenly this slip sheet is printing with the top margin much lower than normal.  In other words, the line that says "2020 Individual Return" starts about 1.5 inches lower than it should be (and in turn, moves everything down 1.5 inches).  How can we get this back to normal?  We didn't change anything on Lacerte to do this.  Thank you for all of your suggestions! 

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
thompson
Level 3

mine is doing it too after the required download this morning.  We had to adjust the copier copy to fit the folder.  Irritating as heck.

George4Tacks
Level 15

They are aware of the deprovement recently inserted into the program to make us appreciate aware of all the work they do. https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-discussions/discussion/return-folder-slip-sheet/...

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
ArtyFacts123
Level 3

Thank you George!  I really hope they get this straightened out asap!   

Take care!!!

0 Cheers