Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print return from Lacerte to Intuit Link

brettlin
Level 3

Hi,
We have Intuit Link in the Lacertes and we can access the client's portal and documents with the link provided on the main Client's tab. But I cannot seem to figure out how to print a client copy of their tax return to PDF and have it upload to their folder in Intuit Link. The only option I seem to be able to upload to directly from Lacerte is Smart Vault. What gives?  Am I missing something? There isn't an option to print to Intuit Link?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

Don't think you're missing anything.  The only Intuit tax product that has full integration with Intuit Link at this point is PTO, which has the function you're looking for built in but even that doesn't work very well because you can't actually see what's been shared and there's no way to retract/delete the return once you hit the button.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar