Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF file name

Miki
Level 1

I file a 990 EZ for a tax exempt organization.  The treasurer has changed several times and I updated the information.   When I send an email with a pdf file the name on the file is the old treasurer.   

I called Lacerte several times about the problem, but no one could help.  

How can I change the name on the pdf file sent to the client.      Also, the organization name has changed.        For example   the name on the PDF file is Candy Old name of organization.   

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
George4Tacks
Level 15

Does the actual pdf reflect the changes when you open it. The 990 that I tested did give a rather goofy looking pdf file name. I would simply open the file and select save as. I have a pdf editor that allows me to have with the password. If support can't help, then I am not sure that they understand the problem. Maybe @IntuitAustin or @IntuitBettyJo can bring it to their attention and help to get this annoying "unexpected behavior" enhanced.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers