Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pdf bookmarks in an organizer

loricpa100
Level 4

Does anyone else have an issue with "printing a paper organizer" as a pdf with bookmarks?  I am expecting at least 2 bookmarks - one for the questionnaire and one for the organizer.  If not more for the cover page, into letter, etc? 

We have tried the Lacerte Tool Hub repair Bookmarks and repair pdf - to no avail. Also ran the 2020 Web Setup.  Nope.  Anyone else know how to do this?  Do we need to prepare and emailed Organizer?  I do not want this emailed directly to the client, yet could save that organizer to my computer.  Help

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
George4Tacks
Level 15

The pdf organizer has never had and does not currently have bookmarks. The pages past the letter and engagement letter are numbered. The questionnaire is page 1 in the upper right corner and the remaining pages are then sequential. 

Print to pdf and save in DMS, but you could save all on your computer as they print as a filed named: ... organizer for CLIENT NUMBER (DATE PRINTED)

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns