Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part VII

kristynasawaya
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to fix Part VII as I would like to have Board members showing first in the Part VII and then Key employees, 5 highest paid employees along with CFO, CEO. LY this order worked in version 18, but this year in version 19 the order switched and first I show CEO, CFO and all officers with salary information and my board members are showing after all those employees. I did exactly the same steps as I did last year and year before. Can anybody help to figure this out?

Thank you.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

10 Comments 10
qbteachmt
Level 15

Part VII of what? Version 19 = tax year 2019? Some perspective would really be helpful to your peer users.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
kristynasawaya
Level 1

I mentioned version 19(Tax year 19) Thanks.

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

Which Form? We are getting to be better mind-readers, but we have limits.

0 Cheers
kristynasawaya
Level 1

My apology, this is my first time here. You don't have to be mean with your comments. 

I am talking about Form 990 (2019) Compensation of Officers, Directors, Trustees, Key employees. Page 7. Section A. 

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

I'm not being mean; you are asking peer users that volunteer to help you. The more precise you are, the more help you get. And when you see your topic isn't getting input, you should review it to see if you can make the issue clearer to others. Because if it takes a lot of back and forth, some people that likely can help, "don't have time for all that."

I was asking you to clarify, so that you get some attention, to get the help you want from Peer Users. This is a community forum on the internet. It's not Live Chat or Texting or even Customer Support.

You need to help yourself get the help you asked for.

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Check the 990 instructions. I think what you see is what IRS wants.

Ex-AllStar
sward
Level 2

"qbteachmt": Where is your assistance in answering the question? Or are you only on this message board to be a harassment to others? Your vitriol and agitating language reminded me of the only time I have posted on this site, and sure enough it was you.

Maybe you can help me with this question: is there a way to block particularly unhelpful users?

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

"Where is your assistance in answering the question?"

It's right there in the topic, where I tried to get more details for Context; the exact same thing that we went through in your topic. In this case, I saw there was no reply after nearly 2 hours, which is unusual: "I was asking you to clarify, so that you get some attention, to get the help you want from Peer Users." The peer volunteers here usually respond quickly, so I looked at the topic and determined that if some parts were clarified, it might be easier for the next peer volunteer to provide input.

I was keeping the traffic moving.

Did you stop in, from Feb to now (in Nov) simply to harangue me?

"reminded me of the only time I have posted on this site"

You've posted into three topics. Two which you started and this one.

Funny, though; I cannot find anywhere you helped someone else. It's a Peer Community. Peer and Community being operative.

Thanks for dropping by. Let us know if you ever need more help.

sward
Level 2

I am trying to find a useful answer for an issue I am currently having. Just thought you would like to know how frustrating your responses are, not just to the initial poster, but also to those who come later on looking for answers.

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

@sward 

All you have to do is Ask. There's no reason to exhaust everyone with your assumption as to behaviors from what is only text. This is a Discussion Forum. You need to participate, in order to help and to get help. Not just stand on the sidelines to criticize, based on a few things you have reviewed. Plenty of people are getting and giving help here.

0 Cheers