Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Override K1 Idaho amounts for part year resident

loricpa100
Level 4

Per Idaho, part year resident needs to report income (from pass thru entity in this case a partnership) in proportion to the number of days qualified ID part year resident to the total days in a year.  I have the amounts for 265/365 of the total income from a multi state partnership.  I do not want the Idaho apportionment numbers the other non residents get and do not want 100% (as world wide income taxable there once a resident).  Seems to be all I can figure out how to generate within the partnership.

So I calculated the amounts for Column B on the K1.  And cannot for the life of me find where to put these overrides for this one partner.  

It is not screen 44 for ID apportionment. 

It is not special allocations for Idaho (screen 39) as I can then only alter the Property and other factors, not the dollar amounts.  I did manage to alter bonus depreciation here - yet then it also changed column 1 - Federal amount

Any ideas how to get the K1 correct, just Idaho, for this partner that moved to ID in 2022??

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11
0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

Memo.

0 Cheers
loricpa100
Level 4

Thanks Phoebe.  I just did a supplemental schedule for that one partner.  I just do not feel it is possible.  Plus I doubt Idaho has matching capabilities for their to be a notice...

0 Cheers