Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does it take so long for client transferred from 2017 to 2018 to open in 2018?

sam-johnson
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

It seems a bit slower, but remember that the 2018 software is really not up to speed (pun intended). You may want to click the icon just to the left of the 18->19 (tumbling blocks?) and refresh the database. 

I have only done proforma on my return and one other to "play" with the program. I am waiting until at least mid December. Hopefully there will be another 2017 update to fix some reported bugs in the proforma process and the 2018 may be a bit more functional. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
George4Tacks
Level 15

It seems a bit slower, but remember that the 2018 software is really not up to speed (pun intended). You may want to click the icon just to the left of the 18->19 (tumbling blocks?) and refresh the database. 

I have only done proforma on my return and one other to "play" with the program. I am waiting until at least mid December. Hopefully there will be another 2017 update to fix some reported bugs in the proforma process and the 2018 may be a bit more functional. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
IntuitAlicia
Employee
Employee
You may have noticed a difference this year due to the changes we're preparing for when filing this year.  Because the forms, tax laws, calculations, reporting, etc. have changed this year, additional items are transferred to maintain accuracy.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

One client or all clients? 

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers