Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ohio rita Toledo and Holland?

michele
Level 7

I have a client that lives in Toledo and had  wages reported in toledo and Holland.

I don't have page three showing and getting critical that there is no tax due on  Rita return  due to the holland.

Ref 52395 saying there needs to be a tax of over $10

Any help greatly appreciated.

thx 

Michele

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
Bobby200
Level 3

If I understand your question correctly, if the amount of tax is under $10, the taxpayer will not owe.  If the refund is under $10, the taxpayer will not receive it.  Both Toledo and Holland have a 2.25% rate and Toledo, the taxpayer's home city, allows a credit of up to 2.25% from the work city. Assuming the correct amount was withheld in Holland, no tax return is needed to RITA/Holland.  The home city, Toledo, requires a return no matter what, even if $0 is owed.  To stop the printing of RITA/Holland, go to screen 54, Ohio Cities, City Information, then click (or add) Holland, and on the second line enter "2-do not print" to remove the unnecessary printing/filing of Holland.  Good luck!

0 Cheers