Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Officer of corporation is not a US Resident and has no social security number. How do i get the return through efile?

Level 1
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
Level 15

Try ForeignUS

Level 1

I tried typing in FOREIGNUS but it wont accept it, although this worked last year


0 Cheers