Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Louisiana S-Corp or Partnership Forms again???

asitax15
Level 3

Come on Lacerte!! Every year it is the same thing.  Waiting on Louisiana forms for S-Corps and Partnerships.  Even thought the forms NEVER change.  We have so many returns waiting to be completed and so many personal returns waiting on their K1's.  Year after year this gets really old, and for no reason at all.  The forms are avaliable online, so why can you Lacerte not get them in our program?  Isn't that why we pay you the big bucks?  At the very least put them in with a watermark so we can complete the returns and bill for them.  Seriously!!!!

3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

That sucks.

Slava Ukraini!
andrew
Level 3

(BUMP) and concur, @asitax15 

Do we have any timeline on the corporate and partnership returns for Louisiana.  We are 21 days from the filing deadline for these returns and we are unable to finish these out.  I checked the Form Availability and each say "Historically has been released within fifteen days of final version availability" but i'm looking for a better response to give my clients that have passthru K-1s that want to get their personal returns done.   When we lose clients, so do you.   

andrew
Level 3

Release came out late afternoon on March 9th (today) that removes all watermarks on returns.   Just in time for corporations and partnerships next week.  

0 Cheers