Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NJ Tax returns not available to file?????

Coralee
Level 2

When will Individual NJ Tax returns be ready to file in Lacerte?   I as told it would be today and nothing has changed so far.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
slapenta
Level 2

I was told it was going to be today also. I have about 40 returns waiting to print. What is going on?????

MJNJEA
Level 2

This is really annoying. 

MJNJEA
Level 2

Just got off with Lacerte support - "try back in a week" was the response. Unbelievable.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Looks like some are slated for release on Feb 23 while others are available, yet some can only be filed electronically but not on paper.

You can find the latest status and form availability here: https://lfs.intuit.com/#/s/NJ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
slapenta
Level 2

For the amount of money that we pay for this program, they should be available to print. Other software programs have had them ready for weeks now.

This it totally unacceptable. I can print SC, MO, PA...but the state that almost all of my clients live can't be printed. It's ok to efile...so how do I efile an account that the taxpayer can't review?????

Is anyone from Lacerte listening?????

0 Cheers
Coralee
Level 2

I can't understand how this could happen.  It seems to be an absolute print issue in their program that makes no sense.  How can we do an efile but not  provide a copy??  Beyond frustrating.   

0 Cheers