Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Log In Rules

HLCPA
Level 2

Does not tell us what is changing and how. Does not allow responses. Only allows us to thank him, for what. Why would we thank him. And why did 22 people give him a thumbs up?

Is this a problem in the first place. Is Intuit hearing about their clients Lacerte accounts being hacked?

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-tax-news-updates/discussion/lacerte-security-enhance...

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

The count is up to 25 as of this post.  Since I don't use Lacerte, your post is more helpful than his so I will give you a thumbs up 😁

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

Because (at *my* insistence /S) they did away with the thumbs down option?

Yeah, I agree... nothing like advance communication or discussion about it.  Just BAM, this is happening, hope it doesn't mess up your day/work flow etc.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
ward47anderson
Level 1

CRAP!!!!

I thought I was following all of the instructions? such as they were.  And I am still having problems getting into my 2019 data.  Fortunately, I have NOT renewed yet. GRRRRRRR.

0 Cheers