Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NC Partnership Return Critical Diagnostic

dharwood
Level 2

I'm getting a diagnostic asking for an account number for direct draft of the amount due with the return, which in my case is nothing.  Has anyone figured this out? Do I just need to paper file?

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
George4Tacks
Level 15

My guess is you accidentally did some extra input.  Use Ctrl + W and look at the batch input for Screen 3. If you have anything in the code range of 900 - 999 delete it. OR just carefully look at all the input for Screen 3, especially toward the  end.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
dharwood
Level 2

Thank for the idea, but there is nothing entered with those codes.  I'm thinking it is a software glitch as I haven't had a problem until recently.

0 Cheers
vmann
Level 1

is there any further information regarding this issue?  i have a nc partnership return with this error message.  i put in the bank account info, even though nothing is due, still have the error.  i have several other nc partnerships which actually owe and am not receiving this error.

0 Cheers
dharwood
Level 2

I have not seen anything and it's very random as to when I get the diagnostic and when I don't.  So I just paper file if I get it and can't fix it.

0 Cheers