Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My client is a VA resident with a business in KY from which he receives a W-2 and a K-1. He is not eligible for the border state exclusion. How can I override?

cktrible1
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

This is a question related to the one you posted earlier and to which we have responded. If you have any additional details to provide, please update your original questions instead.  You need to also clarify whether the W-2 income is from the partnership, which wouldn't make sense.  This thread will be closed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

This is a question related to the one you posted earlier and to which we have responded. If you have any additional details to provide, please update your original questions instead.  You need to also clarify whether the W-2 income is from the partnership, which wouldn't make sense.  This thread will be closed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
cktrible1
Level 1

K-1 is from S corporation.  He has had it for many years and I had no problem with reporting income to KY on KY W-2 using Ultratax.  

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

Is there a reason this has been asked three times, @cktrible1 ?

There is no reason to ask more than once, and no reason to update all of the topics with the same new info.

It helps to start One Topic for the one issue, and a current tax issue would benefit from its own topic, not added to older, existing topics.

Thanks.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.