Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment button does not work

geocan
Level 1

Tried to pay my REP balance.  Clicked the payment button and nothing happened.  Reloaded and tried again same result... Nothing.  Not fair to charge late fees when I'm unable to get your system to work and when you did not give me the credits promised timely.   

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitAlicia
Employee
Employee

Looks like you may need to contact customer service to make sure your account is up to date.  I've also included a link to an article that provides several different ways to make payment, including our customer service contact information.

REP Payment Methods and Processing Times:https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1606263&src=lsccom

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
IntuitAlicia
Employee
Employee
Are you in the program or on MyAccount when you're not able to access the payment button?
0 Cheers
IntuitAlicia
Employee
Employee

Looks like you may need to contact customer service to make sure your account is up to date.  I've also included a link to an article that provides several different ways to make payment, including our customer service contact information.

REP Payment Methods and Processing Times:https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1606263&src=lsccom
0 Cheers
ss
Level 1

Sounds frustrating but this is a user forum so I'm afraid no one here can do anything for you. You'll need to actually contact Intuit for help. We're just customers like you.

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

My specialty is ProSeries but perhaps you have pop up blocker turned on, and it needs to be off for the payment screen to come up?  Just a thought, not sure, but let me see if I can get some Lacerte assistance for you.

0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Maybe the returns are free this week ------------------ Intuit has the Christmas spirit?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IntuitAlicia
Employee
Employee
Looking into it.
0 Cheers
LeslieM
Level 1

Is Lacerte management aware that when logged into My Account > Make REP Payment, the button to pay online hasn't worked for MORE THAN 2 Months of statements?

Are they aware that for some reason their online payment structure failed to operate at least 30 days ago, and still wasn't operating as recently as last week when I tried to pay online again?  If so, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO FIX THE PROBLEM?

Are they aware (or do they care) that when you try to contact the Billing Department to pay the REP bill, that the WAIT TIMES ARE ALMOST AS BAD AS TRYING TO GET TECH SUPPORT?  I was on hold for over 30 minutes to pay a REP bill that was < $20, before I gave up and mailed in a paper check.  One would think that they would be happy to have customers pay their invoices online instead of having to call someone in Billing or mail in a check.  (Note:  My account was paid up with no late balances when this happened -- but they should be even more glad if someone who is late decides to pay online because they get the funds quicker and the transaction can be automated.)

WHY HAS CUSTOMER SERVICE GONE TO HECK IN A HANDBASKET?  It doesn't seem to matter to Lacerte Management that the "Customer Service" sucks regardless of whether it's Tech Support, or making a Bill Payment.  WHEN IS LACERTE GOING TO FIX THEIR CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE PROBLEMS?

I apologize to the Community for the rant, but after being a Lacerte Customer for 12 years (despite the horrible customer service of the prior 2 years) and even worse customer service this year, I only see things continuing to go downhill.  Maybe Intuit should sell Lacerte to a company who is willing to invest some staff, training, and technology into "Customer Service."  Or maybe upper management needs some training into what "Customer Service" means.  There seems to be a severe lack of leadership in that department!

0 Cheers
POpreparer
Level 1

Totally agree with you, Lacerte Customer Service and Tech Support is terrible and rarely solves problems.  Obviously lack of training and revolving door staffing.  I have the same problem of unable to access my REP statements through Account Manager and have to call CS to make a payment!  No suggestion to correct this problem except request paper statements and mail in checks because no help from Lacerte.

0 Cheers
RC3
Level 1

You couldn't have said it any better!

I am finding it IMPOSSIBLE to pay my bill!

0 Cheers