Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link

Highlighted
Level 1

Is there a way to mark all my clients in Link as done for 2018.  I am currently opening and closing each client and with over 100 clients on Link it seems like a lot of time when there might be a better way

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Level 15

Unfortunately, there's not a better way.  Until Intuit provides a batch update option, it's best to keep each return's status constantly updated as it happens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Highlighted
Level 1

I did find that if you use the drop down list to the right of the client name that shows "invite", at the bottom of the list is "client done" which marks the client done which works for my situation.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

@Ansburg  wrote:

I did find that if you use the drop down list to the right of the client name that shows "invite", at the bottom of the list is "client done" which marks the client done which works for my situation.

@Ansburg Are you referring to Link for Accountants?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers