Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte Program

Highlighted
Level 1

So, Lacerte, just exactly what did happen this morning?   Did you consider emailing us that there is a system-wide problem?  How will you handle a tax season system-wide  failure in the future?  On another subject, it is impossible just on a regular basis to get through to support without an extraordinarily long wait. 

Labels (1)
5 Replies 5
Highlighted

I got a warning in the program this morning to not close the program. I wonder if this warning is lifted. If so WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL US!

Highlighted
Level 3

I agree about the extraordinary wait time!  What is going on this year?  And the call back option isn't that great since most times we're with clients when they call back and now we're too busy.  We call when we have time between clients.  Very inconvenient.

I noticed that getting into my calendar is very slow starting with today.  Does that have anything to do with Lacerte's issue this morning? 

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

It is unacceptable to have these wait times, especially considering how much we pay for this software!  Pro Connect is cheaper and they have better support.  

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

I think Lacerte staff keeps reaching out to me but from an email address that cannot replied to.  The answer is, no, my questions have not been answered.  

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

I have waited six days for an answer to my question and it is busy season. I have had wait times close to one hour before I get to talk to someone, only to not have my problem resolved. Appears to be many problems with their program this year and no answers. Annoyed is a understatement.

0 Cheers