Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LACERTE ENGAGEMENT LETTERS - COPY AND PASTE PLEASE

MJM
Level 1

It would be great if you could copy and paste into the engagement letters/clients letters.  Also if you add an engagement letter for the paper organizer it would be very helpful to be able to access that engagement letter for the e-organizer as well.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS CHANGE!!!

Software: Lacerte

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You didnt include which software youre referring to, but you can copy paste into the client letters with ProSeries Professional letters, just open the fdiltr.rtf file in WordPad (dont use Word, it makes it all goofy, use Wordpad). 

I haven't looked at the engagement letters at all yet.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
MJM
Level 1

Thank you for letting me know.  I just updated my post.  We use Lacerte.

sjrcpa
Level 15

You can do both of those things in Lacerte. Copy and paste is the only way I get the Engagement Letter in the Organizer. I would never retype it. For the e-Organizers I select that letter.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
CPresley20
Level 1

Can you tell me if they are a way to send an engagement letter only by using Intuit Link?  If the user is already invited

0 Cheers