Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte desktop download prior years

SurferBill
Level 1

So made it July 15  i have several projects and need prior years, we switched to window 10  and do not have Lacerte  nothing but problems and "Not available" to use HUB or and cant access preparer files  what a joke i cant download software?  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
George4Tacks
Level 15

You can download all the prep files for prior years in the 2019 software. Create folder for each year like 2019 in in 19tax, put 2010 in 10tax, etc all subfolders of Lacerte. https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/tax-return/help/how-to-download-and-install-lacerte-prep-fil...

Log onto your My Account and you can download all years from there. The Lacerte Hub can be block by windows, just accept the "danger" notice and download and install it, as it can be helpful.  Look at Option 2 if the Hub is a problem.

Please recognize your are grousing to the orchestra and not the band leader. I am another user and most of your questions here will be answered by other users. We feel your pain, but we can't help with your difficulties getting proper telephone support. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns