Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte Choice 300 Bundle Usage calculating incorrectly

romeo2
Level 1

Is anyone else noticing that their bundle usage is calculating incorrectly?

I filed 4 tax returns, and the green ticker in the bottom corner says that I've used 11 returns.

One of them went up when I downloaded new ACK information when the return was sent to the IRS (i.e. it charged me once to send the e-file information to Lacerte it and a 2nd time to send it from Lacerte to the IRS).

It also says that if you change the address on a tax return it will trigger a usage. That makes no sense. If a taxpayer moves, that doesn't mean that they now have to file multiple returns.

I think the programmers at Lacerte messed this up pretty bad. 

Can someone at Lacerte help fix this?

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Big T-77
Level 2

I'm having this issue as well on the Lacerte Choice 400 bundle. I filed two returns this week and it is showing that I've used 4. I was under the impression (being told by the salesperson) that states did not count in the calculation and yet today was told by whoever I was talking with that they did count in the total used. Doesn't sit well with me and sounds like something fishy. I had the same bundle as last year and file well over that amount when I include the states so something is going on. 

0 Cheers