Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte 2022 down?

Couls Law
Level 3

Lacerte is throwing app error / access violation messages this morning and will not properly launch... I guess its over tax season too.  Every workstation in our office is down.  Is this just us or is everyone having an issue?

4 Comments 4
TBK Consulting
Level 1

We are an IT Firm supporting several Accounting offices in our local area, and they are all having this same issue this AM, **bleep** might have caused the issue, removed all recent patches that had been installed from the last 2 days on one system and the problem still existed.

A quick internet search, and we find out this was an issue globally yesterday that had apparently been fixed by Intuit. But it seems that it has not actually been fixed as of yet. No other information that we can find on the issues, and no word from Intuit (supposedly closed today - but hopefully they are aware of this issue and actually working on it!)

No problem here. I use right networks.

rrbcpa
Level 2

Are you using pop-out forms on a 2nd monitor? And is the app error message occurring on that monitor when you switch between forms? If so, that's the problem. I have solved it by using the forms view tab on my original monitor. Lacerte is aware of this problem. I've heard varying reports of how big a priority it is to fix it.

snodaker
Level 2

YES! We are experiencing the pop out forms error and it is exasperating! At least yesterday I was able to get the forms to pop out to the 2nd monitor while having to clear the error with every form change. Today I only have a blank screen. Tech support yesterday assured me it was part of the bigger problem they were continuing to work on... but are they? Sure wish I knew.