Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte 2020 - Release of OW-8-P

RCreason
Level 1

Oklahoma state form OW-8-P, Underpayment of Estimated Tax Worksheet is still not available in Lacerte Individual tax module.  This is generating a Critical Diagnostic.

When will Lacerte 2020 have this released?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
phenderson1
Level 1

I am having the same problem with the Oklahoma OW-8-P not yet available.  When will it be ready?

MerryWoman13
Level 1

Yes, Intuit can you please tell us why the OW-8-P form keeps getting delayed? It's been released by Oklahoma for a while and other software programs have the form available. I have a massive pile of returns I can't file because of this continued delay in releasing 1 form.

0 Cheers
RCreason
Level 1

Lacerte - Please listen. This is ridiculous.  Why is it that ProConnect Form Status now says the OW-8-P for individuals will be released 4/21/21? Lacerte needs to get that form updated immediately.

0 Cheers
CPA in Texas
Level 1

OK form OW-8-P

This is crazy that this form is not updated in Lacerte.

We pay a lot of money for this software and it is 2 months past the state release and we cannot properly file returns online without this form.

This needs an immediate response.  My clients have been waiting nearly 2 months to file because of this one document.

PhoebeRoberts
Level 11
Level 11

Available on the 4/28 update just released.