Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte 2019 is very slow when scrolling through the client list when multiple users are active. There is no issue with other tax years. Has anyone experienced this?

Labels (1)
7 Replies 7
contact1
Level 1

I have the same issue. Do you have issue of transferring clients from 2018? 

0 Cheers
Em
Level 1

The display screen paints painfully slow on 2019. All other tax years are fine.

0 Cheers
steven
Level 4

We have noticed multiple issues including:

• Slow changing between tax types (5-15 seconds depending on size)
  • 1127 errors and dialog box asking if we want to send a report to support
  • Not responding in the title bar
0 Cheers
Scott T
Level 1

Apparently no replies on this issue?  My TY19 1040 Clients tab takes long time to refresh.  Other modules seem fine.  TY18 is fine.  I'm on long hold on phone right now.  Thanks!

0 Cheers
SGB CPA
Level 1

This problem is unacceptable.  I called and talked to a Lacerte support rep.  She said she had never heard of this problem.  I suggested that she look at this message board.  She told me she would get back to me but I have heard nothing.  It has been about 2 weeks since I spoke with her.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Waiting for Intuit to call you back is kinda like waiting for the Publishers Clearinghouse van to show up in the front of you house with your million dollar check.  Keep pestering them.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)
0 Cheers
Jstrzeg
Level 1

We are experiencing the same type of problem but thought it is our remote VPN connection.  I will check 2018 package.

0 Cheers