Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacerte 200 versus Lacerte Choice

tdfrance
Level 1

Our firm has been using Lacerte for over 20 years. We have been using the Lacerte 200 for our individual returns and using the REP service for our business returns (1065, 1120, etc). Recently I have spoken with other tax professionals who said they were using Lacerte Choice which allows 300 returns including individual and business returns. Our REP bill for the business returns last year was an additional $7K. I have called Lacerte numerous times and after being transferred to multiple Lacerte representatives, they tell me that there is no such thing as Lacerte Choice. They then told me the best they can do is sell me the 1065 module for an additional $6K and the 1120 module also for an additional $6K. That does not make sense.

Any help here? Has anybody had this issue and/or does anybody have a contact within Lacerte to see about the Lacerte Choice program.

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
loricpa100
Level 4

I WISH I HAD THIS ANSWER!  If you find it - do tell.  We do only 30 business returns and 10 trusts.  Would save LOTS with the 200 pkg.

0 Cheers