Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K-1 199A Information not exporting to 1040

Highlighted
Level 1

In exporting my partnership K-1 to one of the partners, I realized that the Line 20 QBID information does not get exported into the 1040 module.  Hopefully this is addressed soon.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Level 2

I've noticed the same thing here.  Also I have some business income reported as "Income subject to self-employment tax".  This is being included in QBI but as a negative. There doesn't seem to be any explanation of how they get from Income to deduction either. 

Dennis McFerran, RTRP, San Jose, CA

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Just to be clear, are you referring to TY2018?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

My comment is about 2019.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Isn't it a bit early for K-1?

In any case, what are you expecting to export for TY2019 since details for §199A would now be recorded on a supplement statement rather than with separate codes on the K-1 itself?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Highlighted
Level 1

I am referring to 2019.  The supplemental data should be exported to the applicable line 20Z field as it was last year.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Statement A is new.  Let's hope Intuit will map those numbers for import at some point.

@IntuitAustin What is Intuit's plan for the new Statement A for both 1065 and 1120S K-1, for PS, Lacerte, and PTO?  Thanks!

Still an AllStar