Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its Saturday October 12th , 3 days before a tax filing deadline of October 15th.. and this tax software company has no phone service today..what am I paying for here

Highlighted
Level 1
last updated ‎December 07, 2019 10:21 AM

My firm pays thousands of dollars to Lacerte ... and there is no customer service open on Saturday October 12th before a deadline on October 15th.. you gotta be kidding me

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15
0 Cheers
5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Level 15
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1
Yes I called before 8 am pacific, don't knock yourselves out guys on a deadline
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
@alasko
FYI - we are all volunteers here, fellow users of the software.  Working JUST as hard as you are to meet Tuesday's deadline.
So maybe play nice and retract your NO vote ????
Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

AND...since you are new here....

*We* can, and do, often solve problems for fellow tax preparers long before support gets around to it.  

IF you ask nicely, that is :smile:

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Call up Lacerte a week ahead of time next year and let them know what your work schedule is.  I'm sure they will be happy to have someone stand by just in case you have a problem.  It's also good to see that you appreciated George's accurate answer.

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
0 Cheers